Our society is more than a little confused about sex and relationships. For all our advanced technology, society as a whole has not advanced much in the direction of being sex positive.
In your journey to erotic fulfillment, deep intimacy and ecstasy, it’s very easy to get caught between the gears out there in the world. Either you’re a slut or a puritan. Either there are no boundaries (and no safety) or the boundaries are punishing (and soul-killing).
Instead of all that
- What if you had a great love life – and also deeply loved your whole life?
- Imagine being free to speak your truth and comfortable asking for what you want.
- What if you felt free to let go and fully enjoy your body?
- Imagine becoming a magnetic and masterful lover.
- What would change for you if the mental noise quieted down so you could enjoy every moment fully?
I can guide you safely on this journey to the satisfying intimacy you want and deserve.
In private one-on-one sessions, I work directly with you to remove whatever obstacles are in your path and give you easy-to-use tools so you can transform your experience of sex, relationships and intimacy to create the erotic fulfillment and nourishing intimacy you want.
I have helped thousands of clients all over the world, and I can help you too.
Through the years, I have helped clients who struggled with many issues, including:
- Being more playful, relaxed and happy (including in bed)
- Body image concerns that block intimacy
- Resolving patterns that create obstacles in your experience of dating, relating and sex.
- Creating deeper connection with new or longstanding intimate partners
- Overcoming shame and guilt.
- Letting go of the fear of being touched
- Stopping the mental noise and self-judgment that is preventing pleasure and intimacy
- Dealing with anxiety or depression and its impact on sex, dating and relationships
- Enjoying sex, touch and intimacy after trauma or violence
- Being shy or a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) and navigating dating, sex and relationships
- Finding a life partner and dealing with frustrations in the process
- Reclaiming sexual pleasure after childbirth (or with young children)
- Many relationship problems
- Transforming erection problems or premature ejaculation (in self or a partner)
- Resolving inability to orgasm (in self or partner)
- Being a partner to someone with any of the concerns listed here
- Uncertainty about sexual identity (in self or partner)
- Deciding to breakup or not
- Authentically being yourself
- Safely exploring BDSM, fetishes and kink
- Choices and issues related to monogamy, polyamory, open relationships, trust and jealousy
- Resolving unhelpful relationship patterns and sexual habits
- Many other obstacles to erotic fulfillment, deep intimacy, relationship success, and loving your life
How sex & intimacy coaching works
We start with a no cost conversation where you share with me what is up for you and we talk about what you want to experience instead.
From there I’ll show you a map of what it will take to get there, and you can decide if you believe I can help you and want to go forward. (Since what you believe will dramatically affect your results, I don’t want to work with anyone who thinks I can’t help them.)
In the process of working together, I will offer you practical tools and help you see and change ways that you are unconsciously sabotaging your progress.
Private sessions include a combination of the following elements, custom designed based on your needs, goals, personality and learning style.
- Heartfelt dialog
- Acknowledgement of your journey, challenges, joys, dreams and desires
- Thought-provoking questions
- Insights and guidance
- Problem-solving and trouble-shooting
- Role play of challenging conversations
- Energy healing techniques to help you remove blocks so that moving forward is easier and more fun
- Body-based practices and exercises
- Activities and inquiries (homework) to help you keep the momentum going between sessions.
You may schedule a single session or a series (e.g., every Thursday at 12 pm for six weeks).
Because energy transcends time and space, sessions are equally effective remotely as when attended in person. I have been working by phone for years and there are many reasons this method can be more effective than meeting in person when dealing with issues as sensitive as sex and intimacy concerns.
Note: All clients are adults (at least 18 years of age). If you’re looking for sex education for youth, please visit Scarleteen.
Confidence, Authenticity and Aliveness
Sometimes our work together will be about sexuality and relationships.
And it is about so very much more.
It’s about your having the richest and fullest expression of a meaningful life well-lived.
It’s about helping you find confidence, authenticity and aliveness so that all of your life – includiing sex and relationships – is truly rich and satisfying.
You are welcome here
I help people of all shapes, sizes, ages (18+), abilities, genders and sexual orientations.
Some are more traditional in their sexual and relationship interests and expression. Others are very adventurous in the sexual activities and relationships that interest them.
Whether you feel that you fit into a common cultural stereotype or if you feel like an outsider, you are welcome here.
My focus is to help people experience the pleasure and intimacy they long for, and to help them experience being comfortable in their skin, to feel accepted and authentically themselves, vital and fully alive.
Some people come to me having challenges, sometimes things they have been struggling with for years. Others are doing okay, but are eager for something more meaningful, something more alive and authentic.
Each person is unique in what they want and in what will best help them reach their goals and dreams. It would be my joy to meet you where you are today and to accompany you on part of your journey toward a more fully alive and vibrant experience of life, sex and relationships.
Whoever you are and wherever you are in your journey, my heart is open. You are welcome here.
Scheduling and Fees
Free Introductory Consultation – a private 1 on 1 get acquainted call with Mark Davian. One per client unless there are special circumstances. 20 to 30 minutes. No charge. Schedule here.
Sex & Intimacy Coaching Programs (Individual) – a series of private 45 minute 1 on 1 calls with Mark Davian which may include assessment, heartfelt dialog, empathic listening, insights, guidance, personal reflection, energy healing and body-based exercises customized for you and your situation.
- 4 Sessions over a 1 to 3 month period $550.
- 8 Sessions over a 2 to 4 month period $1,000.
Sex & Relationship Coaching for Couples or Triads – intimacy coaching for couples and triads is similar to individual coaching, though it does take more time since we are creating a dialog between more than 2 people. Thus, sessions are usually 75 minutes long and packages are custom designed, usually costing 50% more than individual sessions.
In Person Coaching Intensives are available on a very limited basis to select individuals, couples and polyamorous trios or groups. These sessions include all the benefits of phone coaching and also offer the chance to go deeper in body based exercises and practices and practical application of the learning. You might think of it as a private workshop. All intensives are custom designed.
- Fees for intensives start at $900 for a half day and $1500 for a full day. The client is also responsible for any applicable expenses (such as travel, meals, accommodation, etc.)
How long can I take to complete sessions in packages?
When you place your focus on your goals in a concerted way over time – by completing sessions every week or every other week – your progress toward your goals will be much faster. Thus, in order to help you make quick progress with your goals, purchased sessions in the 4 session package expire after 90 days and for the 8 package expire after 180 days. If you have a major life emergency, such as an unexpected hospitalization, an extension is possible and will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
What if I can’t afford it?
My hope is that anyone who really wants to do this work can make it happen. If finances are a challenge, there are several options for you including the many free resources on this website, books, programs and group coaching, attending workshops and I have a very limited number of sliding scale spots for private coaching. There may also be options for “work-study” assistance with practical details of workshops. In short, if you’re committed then money is not a good enough reason to keep you out. Let’s talk.
If you have questions, pick a time that works for you and let’s talk about them during the free introductory consultation.
Next, you may like to
- Learn What Makes Coaching Effective
- Explore Why Remote Coaching is Effective
- Join our email list
- Read the Expectations and Ethics Statement
- Schedule an introductory consultation or coaching session.